All of our Loveland storage units have a $15.00 admin fee (non-refundable) upon lease. See “Specials” to receive discounts on the unit prices below.
These are the approximate sizes for our facility and do not reflect on the actual rental availability.
You must call the office to check for availability on the size unit you’re needing.
5 X 10 (50 sq ft) Small to Medium Walk-in Closet
Description: Furniture for an average bedroom, larger boxes, or a couch, chairs and tables, several boxes, bikes
10 X 10 (100 sq ft) Small Bedroom
Description: Furniture for a one bedroom apartment. several boxes, appliances, tables, chairs, mattresses, couch and love seat
10 X15 (150 sq ft) Large Bedroom
Description: Furniture for a two bedroom apartment, mattresses, several boxes, appliances, tables, chairs, love seat, and couches OR Small sports car
10 X 20 (200 sqft) Average One Car Garage
Description: Furniture for a three bedroom apartment or small house, mattresses, boxes, appliances, tables, chairs, couches, entertainment center, work-out equipment OR Average size car, commercial storage, inventory or equipment
10 X 30 (300 sqft)
Description: Furniture and boxes from a 3-4 bedroom apartment or home with appliances, patio furniture, bikes, seasonal items
10 X 40 (400 sqft)
Description: Furnishings of two bedroom apartment or small house with appliances, patio furniture and many boxes OR a vehicle or small boat OR it is big enough to fit carpet rolls and building materials
20 X 40 (800 sqft)
U-Store Loveland Storage Units, Rules and Regulations Overview
Please take the time to read your lease thoroughly
- Rent is on a Month to Month basis and is due by the 1st of the Month.
- Access to gates is 365 days a yr. from 6 am to 8 pm, but access is denied on the 1st, if rent is not paid.
- $10 late charge if not paid by closing of business on the 5th.
- After 30 days late you are put into Lien Status and will be subject to:
– Lien fees of $50 and your lock will be cut
– The contents will be considered abandoned and placed up for sale at public auction.
- If your storage unit is not clean, broom swept and rent-able when you vacate then you will be charged a clean out fee!
- No performing mechanics or working out of the unit
- No alterations may be made to unit such as:
– shelving, hangers or racks etc…
- DO NOT throw cigarette butts down on the lot!!!
- DO NOT stack items on or near the dumpster!
- NO FLAMMABLE items can be stored in units (no gas cans, propane tanks, work rags etc…
- Items with Liens against them can not be stored in the unit!
ONE WAY EXIT~ as you will notice the center drive is a one way towards the main gate. You must enter the lot, turn right or left to get to your unit, proceed down to the end of your row and then exit down thru the center row! This is a must to avoid accidents or the gate closing on your vehicle!
All our Loveland storage units have a $15.00 admin fee (non-refundable) upon lease. See “Specials” to receive discounts on the unit prices below.
Loveland Storage Units